Kom Tong Hall, Castle Road, the Mid-Levels (Check)

Built in 1914, the Kom Tong Hall was the residence of Ho Kom Tong, the younger brother of a wealthy merchant, Sir Robert Ho Tung. In 1960, the family sold it to the Cheng clan who subsequently sold it to Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The owner surrendered the building to the government in 2004 for conversion into a Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum.

To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is installed. Get Adobe Flash player

Share Share
location