The first Hong Kong Club at Queen's Road Central, Central District

The entrance to Wyndham Street on the left, with the Hong Kong Club in the centre. The Hong Kong Club was established in 1846 for the use of the European privileged class. It was originally located at the junction of Wyndham Street and Queen's Road Central (the present site of the Entertainment Building), but was later moved to the waterfront next to Statue Square in 1897.

To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is installed. Get Adobe Flash player

Share Share
location