View of Jardine Matheson & Co., Ltd. looking northwest from Causeway Bay, 28th September 1846

This view is of the premises of Jardine Matheson & Co., Ltd. looking from the northwest, with Causeway Bay in the foreground and Kellet Island on the right. The two hills, with Jardine No. 1 house on one of them, are Ewo Hill (later Lee Gardens Hill) and Morrison Hill, both now were entirely levelled.

To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is installed. Get Adobe Flash player

Share Share
location