Man Mo Temple, Sheung Wan

The Man Mo Temple in Hollywood Road, dedicated to the gods of literature (Man) and war (Mo), was erected here in 1847. Located at the Chinese residential-cum-commercial centre, the temple was built by the first group of local Chinese leaders, and was enlarged to its present size in 1851.

To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is installed. Get Adobe Flash player

Share Share
location