- Press Release of the Co-ordinator of the Festival of Hong Kong: Festival's Open Air Fiesta in Statue Square
The press release listed the events of the Open-air Fiesta held in Central for the 1969 Festival, also the areas where there were closure of roads and traffic diversion.
- Press Release: Festival's Open-air Fiesta Traffic arrangements
The Government Information Services announced the traffic arrangement for the Open-air Fiesta held in Central for the 1969 Festival, with the areas where there would be closure of roads and traffic diversion.
- Festival's Open Air Fiesta in Statue Square
The Festival of Hong Kong Office Press Release gave the programme of the Open-air Fiesta held in Central as part of the 1969 Festival programmes.
- Three maps about the 1969 Festival's Kowloon Float Procession
The three maps showed the route of the Kowloon Float Procession of the 1969 Festival. The parad started at the Boundary Street Stadium in Prince Edward, passed at the Kowloon General Post Office at Yau Ma Tei, and the VIP stage at Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Press Release: Beautiful Ladies on the Floats with the Bands behind
The Festival of Hong Kong Office Press Release announced the arrangement of the Kowloon Float Procession of the 1969 Festival. The press release listed all the organizations which sent floats to the parade.
- Grand Procession Bus Diversions: Measures designed to ease pressure
The government announced the route of the Kowloon Float Procession of the 1969 Festival of HK, and its estimated number of people that would turn up and the bus routes of Kowloon Motor Bus that would be affected during the day.
- GIS press release about the Festival of HK Entertainment Committee
A list of programme with dates, time and venue, which were organized by the 1969 Festival of HK Entertainment Committee and the Social Welfare Department for people with disabilities.
- Open-Air Fiesta for the Festival of Hong Kong 1969: Programme of Events
The 1969 Festival's Open-air Fiesta in Central District was held on December 13-14, at various venues in Central District, including Murray Road Open-Air Car Park, Statue Square and Star Ferry Open-Air Car Park. The programmes included entertainment for children, singing and dancing, fun fair, variety show, art market, martial arts performances, side shows and jugglers, Chinese opera, carnival big head parade, pop dancing and Miss Festival contest. The document lists out all the activities to be held at the various venues, date, time and performers.
- GIS Press Release: The Drawing Result of the Order of Floats in the Kowloon Float Procession
A list of the organizations that participated at the Kowloon Float Procession for the 1971 Festival.
- The invitation card of the Games Rally of the Western District at the 1971 Festival of Hong Kong
The Festival of HK 1971 Western District Children Fun Fair was organized by the Social Welfare Department's Western District Development Office. The fair was held on 27 November at King George V Memorial Park. Those who were present included District Officer, representatives from welfare organizations, Kai-fong associations and Schools.