- Festival of Hong Kong Events on December 10 – Entertainment Galore for Young and Old
The press release highlighted some of the major events of the 1969 Festival including the Miss Festival contest, fashion show, fun fair, variety show, Military Tattoo, film shows, etc.
- Festival Press Release: Festival of Hong Kong Poetry Competition
Trophies and prizes to the value of $2,000 were presented on 16 December to the winners of the 1969 Festival's Hong Kong Poetry Competition.
- Festival Press Release: Festival of Hong Kong Talent Shows
The Social Service Department and Shun Hing Electronic Trading Company co-organised 6 Talent Shows during the 1969 Festival. The overall champion would be awarded $5,000. Thepresentation ceremony was hosted by actress Nancy Sit.
- Festival Press Release: Fashion Fiesta, Festival of Hong Kong 1969
The Fashion Fiesta was one of the highlights of the Festival of Hong Kong 1969. It was staged at the Statue Square from 9 December to 12 December. Two fashion show were held daily during the fiesta.
- Festival Press Release: Kowloon Peak Rally
The 1969 Festival Press Release introduced the Kowloon Peak Rally held on 13 December. The 11-mile rally started and ended at Morse Park. A map of the competition is attached.
- Festival Press Release: Harmony Between Chinese and Western Culture
Mr. A. De O. Sales, Chairman of the Activities Committee of the Festival of Hong Kong 1969, talked about the carnival (Kowloon Grand Procession) as the climax to the week-long Festival of Hong Kong 1969. The theme of the parade was a mixture of things Chinese and Western and is based on the close harmony between the people from different countries who are making Hong Kong their home.
- Festival Press Release: Fun and entertainment events for December 9
The press release laid out the major events of fun and entertainment for 9 December, for the 1969 Festival.
- Festival Press Release: Kwangtung, Macao and Hong Kong Currency Exhibition
The exhibition at City Hall, for the 1971 Festival, displayed coins and paper Money issued in Hong Kong, Macau and Kwangtung (Guangdong) Province, including the first banknote with the serial number of '0001' issued in the Imperial Bank of China, the first Chinese commercial bank.
- Festival Press Release: Tsang Fook’s Pop Show
A pop show sponsored by Tsang Fook Piano Company was held on December 4, 1971 at Edinburgh Place, featuring two pop singers and three groups.
- Festival Press Release: Festival of Hong Kong Gala Concerts
The press release introduced all the gala concerts during the 1971 Festival. A daily programmes with all the concerts and artists was attached.