- Festival Press Release: Ikebana Demonstration, Festival of Hong Kong 1969
The Ikebana demonstrations attracted a large crowd, a programme for the 1969 Festival.
- Festival Press Release: Programme Highlights of Festival of 1969
The Festival of Hong Kong Office listed some major events for the press, including the exhibition of model of public works projects by the Public Work Department, ikebana demonstrations, students’ photographic competition, waiter’s relay race, children’s outdoor paintings exhibition, railway carriage exhibition, opening ceremony of the 1969 Festival, quality and reliability exhibition, festival radio station, etc.
- Festival Press Release: Exhibition of PWD Models
An exhibition of public works models by the Public Work Department took place in Kowloon Park from December 9 to December 12, for the 1969 Festival.
- Festival Press Release: Postmaster General to Give Awards in Stamp Competition
The Postmaster General would present the prizes to the winners in the 1969 Festival's Stamp Competition for 14 December at the Exhibition Pavilion in Kowloon Park. The press release also announced that the stamp exhibition was extended due to its popularity.
- Festival Press Release: Festival Stamp Exhibition
The Chairman of the Organising Committee of the Festival of Hong Kong, Mr. A de O Sales opened the 1969 Festival's Stamp Exhibition in Kowloon Park on 9 December.
- Festival Press Release: The Festival of Hong Kong 1971 Commemorative Stamp Issue
Three special stamps to commemorate the 1971 Festival were placed on sale at all post offices. The stamps which were of 10 cents, 50 cents and 1 dollar denominations were designed by Kan Tai-keung. Special First Day Covers were also available.
- Festival Press Release: Temporary Festival Post Office and Festival Stamps on Sale
The 2 press releases were about the arrangements of the stamp sales during the Festival of Hong Kong 1973.