- Medical and Health Department Taking Part in Exhibition
The Medical and Health Department had 2 stalls in the Careers Exhibition, for the 1973 Festival, demonstrating the various work duties of the nurses.
- Festival Press Release: Marathon Dance at Central
Shun Hing Electronic Trading Company promised to donate $10,000 to the Community Chest, for the 1969 Festival, if any Marathon dance couple could complete the full 10 hours of the marathon.
- Festival Press Release: Youth Rally
Hong Kong’s Youth Organisations co-organised a grand rally from 10 to 12 December at the Boundary Street Sports Ground, for the 1969 Festival.
- Festival Press Release: Mural Paintings and Mobile Art Exhibition by Children
The first press release introduced the exhibition of 19 large mural paintings for the 1969 Festival. The second press release was about the Children’s Mobile Art Exhibition on a 72-foot long railway carriage.
- Festival Press Release: Festival of Hong Kong Spirit in Schools
The Director of Education, Mr. J. Canning urged all heads of schools to encourage students in decorating the school for the 1969 Festival.
- Festival Press Release: Hong Kong Youth Orchestra’s in the Music Program, Festival of Hong Kong 1971
The orchestra would play at City Hall on 27 November, for the 1971 Festival. A wide choice of items would be played.
- Festival Press Release: Festival of Hong Kong Drama Competition
The press release introduces the 1971 Festival Youth Drama Competition, jointly organised by the Peninsula Junior Chamber of Commerce, Ming Ten Youth Centre and the Hong Kong Council of Social Services. The rules for the competition were attached.
- Festival Press Release: Young People’s World: SWD Contribution to Festival of Hong Kong 1971
The press release detailed the "Young People’s World" organised by the Social Welfare Department, for the 1971 Festival. The Project had 4 component parts, 1. creative structural design, 2. painting competition, 3. essay competition, 4. stage performance, encouraging young people to express their views on life and the society.
- Festival Press Release: Student Rallies
The Festival of Hong Kong 1971 organized many mass activities for students including the School Gala that had a cast of 7,500 students on Hong Kong Island, sports events and game rallies, etc.
- Festival Press Release: Hong Kong’s Biggest-ever Careers Exhibition
The Youth Employment Advisory Services of the Labour Department organised Hong Kong’s biggest-ever Careers Exhibition as a major feature of the 1973 Festival. Thirty participants showing Jobs in a wide range of spheres, covering industry, commerce and government, over 100 jobs were introduced.