Wardley Street, Central District

The Queen Victoria's statue in the centre was cast in 1887 to celebrate her Golden Jubilee. The statue was unveiled in 1896 and was once moved to Japan during the Second World War. It is now relocated to the Victoria Park in Causeway Bay. Prince's Building is on the right.

To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is installed. Get Adobe Flash player

Share Share
location