Alexandra Building, Central District

Alexandra Building was located at the junction of Des Voeux Road Central and Chater Road. It was built in 1904. The building, owned by Hong Kong Land, was five storeys high and was rented for commercial and retail purposes. The well known chemists, A.S. Watson & Co., were tenants in the building until 1952 when it was demolished and rebuilt.

To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is installed. Get Adobe Flash player

Share Share
location