A view of Hill Road, looking south from Queen's Road West, Sai Wan

On the extreme left is the big nullah; at its back is the Shek Tong Tsui Market, which started in use since 1858. Luen Shing Hotel at the centre was situated at South Lane behind the Market. Luen Shing Hotel was in fact a hostel-cum-restaurant. The plot of land was renamed Yu On Terrace after the Hotel had been demolished.

Share Share