- Former squatter dwellers become homeless after a fire in Nga Choi Hang (North Point)
The squatter dwellers in Nga Choi Hang are salvaging from their former home for whatever usable after a fire
- Shek Kip Mei squatter huts built along Tai Hang Sai Street
Temporary huts are built along the downhill in Shek Kip Mei. In the foreground is Tai Hang Sai Street.
- Tai Hang squatter area
Squatter huts are built on the steep slope in Tai Hang.
- Tai Hang squatter area after fire
Fire victims try to collect their personal belongings in the Tai Hang squatter area (above present Tin Hau) after fire.
- Ruins of squatter huts on the hill in Tai Hang after fire
The fire in Tai Hang (above present Tin Hau) destroys most of the squatter huts in the area.
- Tai Hang squatter huts on steep slope
Squatter huts in Tai Hang are built on very steep slope. These huts can be accessed by paved stairs.
- Squatter huts built next to a main street in Kowloon Walled City
These are squatter structures on the outskirt of the Kowloon Walled City. In the foreground is Lok Sin Road.
- Squatter huts and concrete buildings in Kowloon Walled City
Squatter structures congregate in front of concrete structures on the outskirt of the Kowloon Walled City. These squatter structures are built on flat land instead of on the hill.
- Kowloon Tsai squatter area on the hill
These squatter huts are located in Kowloon Tsai near Tai Hang Tung Resettlement Estate. The stone building near the centre is a church, which has survived several squatter fires.
- Kowloon Tsai squatter area
The photo shows an area with densely built squatter huts in Kowloon Tsai near Tai Hang Tung Resettlement Estate.