Seven population census reports are available in this Collection. The reports provide the employment figures of different occupations by sex, race and district which show the patterns and trends from 1871 to 1931.
- Occupations (1871)
- Occupations (1876)
- Occupations in Victoria and Villages (1881)
- Occupations in Victoria and Villages (1891)
- The Occupations of the Chinese Population (1911)
- Report of the Census of the Colony for 1921 (extracts of occupations of adults and child labour)
- Report on the Census of the Colony of Hongkong, 1931 (extracts of occupations and industries)