Disciplinary forces, i.e. the police, fire services, auxiliary police, auxiliary fire services, auxiliary medical and the Army, Air Force and Navy, also participated, mostly by giving musical performances. Interestingly, in 1967, during the riots, the police and citizens were often caught in tense confrontations with each other, but now, in the celebratory atmosphere of the Hong Kong Festival, citizens were able to enjoy the entertainments provided by the police. However, it seems that what the crowd loved were those offered by the armed forces, such as the military tattoo, parachute demonstration and arms exhibition.
- Festival Press Release: Full House at Festival of Hong Kong Grand Military Tattoo
- Festival Press Release: The Royal Marine Band Visit Hong Kong
- Festival Press Release: Police Thank-you to Public
- Festival Press Release: Fire Float "Alexander Grantham" will give water jet displays
- Festival Press Release: Fred the Falcon of RAF visit Hong Kong
- Festival Press Release: The Hong Kong Festival Military Display