Recently Visited

F Hall

  • view by
  • The History of F Hall, Victoria Prison
    F Hall sits on the site of the Printing Shop and weaving shed that built in 1898. It was re-built in the 1930s. The 1955 renovation of the building turned the ground floor into the Reception and Classification Centre.
  • Exterior of F Hall
    The wall of F Hall was constructed by red bricks.
   Add Selected items to